CENTRE FOR WOMEN, FAMILY & CHILD HEALTH
We are currently accepting applications for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to join our dynamic team in the Cayman Islands. This is a full-time position for a Pharmacist.
Salary Range $4,300 to $5,000 KYD per calendar month
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited University
- Have at least 5 years experience as a registered pharmacist
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Provide pharmacological information for a team of Specialists
- Work with multiple computer applications within the organization & department such as: pharmacy information management, member information management, point of sale programs, Windows based programs, Internet navigation/programs and electronic messaging.
- Candidates must be willing to work on Saturday.
The Centre For Women, Family & Child Health offer a generous package that includes Health insurance and pension plan. Deadline for submission is 20th December, 2020. Send resume to [email protected] and [email protected]
Posted December 7, 2020
LOOKING FOR STAFF FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE?SEEKING A JOB?
CONTACT THE PSJ SECRETARIAT FOR DETAILS
EMAIL: [email protected]